Saturday, April 3, 2010
AMAZING GIVE AWAY EASTER GIFT,FROM THE DESK OF OBIKOYA OLADELE
Free ebooks by obikoya oladele.....
You can also advertise your sites and introduse your business free on this site.
check it out..other free stuff available.
OBIKOYA OLADELE DECLARES... Give Me Just 3 Days And I'll Show You How To Turn Your Hobbies, Knowledge And Ideas Into Cold, Hard Cash! If You Do Not Make Money Within 30 Days, I'll Refund Your Money In FULL! WARNING: ONLY 50 PEOPLE WANTED! CURRENT STATUS: 50 people left
I Sell Information Products Online Using Just Emails And FREE Autoresponders. You Too Can Do The Same.
Special Report Reveals How To Start Selling Information Products On The Internet By This Time Next Week, Without A Website And Without A Computer Of Your Own!!!
MY EASTER SPECIAL FREE GIVE AWAY GIFT .
BEFORE GOING TOO FAR TO THIS JUST VISIT...
www.geostring.com/?1409035.
TO KNOW HOW I GOT A FREE $10 JUST FOR REGISTERING FREE OF CHARGE.
not that only you will also discover how i get free $264 in 2 weeks throuh this site.
no start up carpital..just sign up and log into the hidden treasure of refferal marketing.
NOW BACK TO BUSINESS.
LET ME SAY THAT...
You are absolutely lucky to be reading this letter today,it is easter season.OH!,before i forget,i want to say HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NIGERIANS.how are you doing?.
Now Let me start by asking you this question...
If you earn N35,000.00 in 24 hrs doing an Internet business on part time basis, what will you do with it?
Let me tell you what I did with mine. I took six of my friends out and spent everything on a night out.
Pardon me. I know I shouldn't have started this letter with that. I was only too eager to share with you how beautiful it is to be an Internet success. So allow me to introduce myself to you.
My name is OLADELE OBIKOYA. I am a full time Internet marketer. I am the creator of "HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE WITHIN 15 MINUTE " .
Are you sick and tired of all the noise about making money both online and offline? Do you want me to show you step by step, how to beat the recession just by making money with your hobbies, knowledge and ideas?
If you answered yes to that, then this is the most important letter you will ever read.
Why did I say that? You see, from MONDAY, 5TH April To 2nd May 2010, I will be showing 50 Nigerians how I make money from my hobbies, knowledge and ideas and how they too can. Those 50 people WILL start making easy money in 30 days.
I'm sure you're wondering how someone can make BIG money easily with their hobbies, knowledge and ideas. It's easy. Let me try to explain myself better.
It never seems to end. Internet product marketing has saturated the whole Internet. Well, maybe not saturated but certainly it has developed to the degree that you are pulled in a hundred different directions at once. Every page you turn (click) there is another product to market, another system to market your product or another place of space to advertise your product. Feels like your head is going to explode doesn't it. Mine definitely has felt that way. So what are you do?
First, what are you passionate about? What would you enjoy doing the most? What is your area of expertise? If you don't have an area of expertise then worry not because I'll cover that in a minute. Second, is there a market? Are there people HUNGRY for your product? A simple analogy is this:Would you rather fish in a lake with hungry fish or full fish? Third, how stiff is the competition? There's no sense in competing with the established businesses right away. Maybe later but not right off the bat. However let me say that lots of competition is a great sign that there is a market.
OK that's great and all but HOW do you do these things I just mentioned. Glad you asked because the HOW is so much more important than the WHAT. Remember, there are more sophisticated tools you can buy for research but I'm going to give some free tools you can use right away.
If you hate what you do then most likely you will not succeed at it. Your greatest successes will come from doing what you love. Aristotle is quoted for saying, "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." Now if you don't know what to sell then what do you do? You guessed right. Type it in Google. See if what you are passionate about has products to sell. I would bet my life that there is something. Water powered batteries anyone??
There are some free tools you can use to find the "hunger" of your market. One of the simplest things you can do is go over to clickbank and find out who's buying what. Then you'll be able to assess whether there is a market. Be careful though it might take a TON of sales to even make a decent living on some of those products. Choose wisely. Another way is to type in your interest in Google and on the first page look at the right hand column. If there are lots of ads then people are buying that product.
Type your word in Google. The results for your search will show up right underneath the search button. It will say something like this: 1-10 of about 2,349,000 for...
The number you see are how many competing websites there are. A little trick you can do is put the word in "quotations" and that will bring up the number that matches that phrase or word exactly. Now most words that you type in will have a huge number of competing websites so in this instance you'll want to get a keyword research tool. Google has one for free, just type it in.
Ask yourself these 3 questions and I can guarantee that you'll find something.
I understand the frustration that comes from either not having a product to market and/or not having a system to market that product. After searching endlessly I finally came across an internet marketing product system that forever changed my life.The produt is titled "how to make money selling your own ebook you never wrote a word"this invaluable cost $300.you will be suprised at the price..BUT now when i utilize and digest the information product.My life turn to a better one.
NOW i am giving out the ebook free of charge to the first 50 ready to work nigerians.i may not have the oppurtunity to give this out again.NIGERIANS THIS IS MY EASTER GIVE AWAY GIFT !SO HURRY TO GRAB YOUR COPY.
i know,you will be asking yourself that how can you get this product.
TO GET THIS FREE EBOOK JUST SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO DELEMYCIN2002@YAHOO.COM
OR CALL O8028941036
SO HURRY AND GRAB YOUR COPY.
MEET YOU AT THE TOP.
OBIKOYA OLADELE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment